The K-1st Grade Lacrosse Program is intended to introduce lacrosse to the youngest members of our community. This non-competitive non-contact developmental program is coed for any athletic level. Coaches will teach the basic individual footwork and stick skills using short non-repetitive drill and activity format. Real games are intramural (meaning we will divide the class and play).
- Coed, any athletic level, no contact
- Weekly sessions at GPP starting in March
- Practice/Clinic style with drills and activities
- “Lacrosse is fun, fast, fulfilling, & fun”
- Dispel challenges – you can do this, it’s not as hard as it looks. Get better at home
- Individual skills, basic teamwork, rudimentary game strategy
- Indoctrinate families in lacrosse culture, terminology, and rules